The following is an outline of the awards that are presented annually by the Aztec Doberman Pinscher Club of San Diego (Aztec DPC) to its members. Please use the form to submit information about your dog and use a separate form for each dog. Plaques will be presented to dogs achieving their first title. Dogs with existing plaques awarded by Aztec DPC will receive engraved plates to affix to their plaques. Certificates will be presented for achievements other than titles. Awards are offered for achievements in each of the following categories:
- Breeder of one or more Champions
- Owner of the Sire of one or more Champions
- Dog finishing a Championship Title
- Best of Breed
- Best of Opposite Sex
- Group Placement
- Best in Show
- Class Awards (Most wins in a class. Classes to be divided by sex. Competition required in class.)
- Puppy (Junior & senior Combined)
- Obedience (all levels)
- Tracking (all levels)
- Working Aptitude Certificate (WAC)
- Register of Merit (ROM)
- Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
- Schutzhund I, II, or III
- Flyball (all levels)
- Agility (all levels)
- COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Search and Rescue Dogs (SAR)
- Therapy Dogs
- Assistance Dogs
- Canine Blood Donors
- Pilot Dogs
- TITLES OR AWARDS EARNED IN OTHER COUNTRIES
- Award categories are the same as for U. S. accomplishments described in any of the above sections.
Each achievement must be presented to the Awards Chairperson, in writing no later than May 1, 2022, sooner if possible. The Awards Chairperson will not be responsible if not notified by each member. Each submitted achievement must be confirmed by the owner, in writing, on the Awards Form or by proof of achievement (photocopy of the certificate, etc.) with the date noted in order to qualify for an award.
Due to the special circumstances, the time period allotted for accumulation of achievements toward winning an award will be from the 20th day of April 2021 to the 19th of April 2022. To provide controlled accumulation of wins, only those wins achieved while a member of Aztec DPC will be credited toward the award.
Please submit your completed Awards Form as soon as possible by filling out the form below. .
Contact Hillary Griffith if you would like to print the form, fill out, scan and email.
Hillary Griffith – [email protected].