Thank you to all the volunteers and all the participants that helped make our 2018 WAE a success. Here’s a glimpse of some of the highlights.
Through the combined efforts of Aztec Doberman Pinscher Club of San Diego & Los Angeles Doberman Pinscher Club we present:
DPCA WORKING APTITUDE EVALUATION
Date/Time: Saturday, November 10, 2018 – Starting at 9:00 a.m.
Location: Agape Ranch Dog Sports – 26417 N. Lake Wohlford Road, Valley Center, CA
Evaluator: Pat Cornelius Murphy
- Doberman Pinschers ONLY. Must be 18 months of age.
- Must be AKC, ILP, PAL or other registry recognized by the AKC.
- Must be of an allowable color; Z-factored dogs are eligible WITH proof of spay/neuter.
- Entry fee is $25 per dog. Test is limited to 25 dogs.
- Day-of-entries accepted (if test limit has not been reached); day-of-entries are $30 per dog.
- Entry fee is non-refundable after entry has been accepted. No entries are accepted without fee.
- Make checks payable to: Aztec DPC. Mail entries to: P. O. Box 711103, Santee, CA 92072
- OR fill out form below to make payment through PayPal.
- For ROM consideration, please send entry with copies of AKC CH certificate and allowable Performance title certificate. Day-of-evaluation entries should bring copies when registering.
- If additional information is needed, please contact Lynda Beck-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.